Monday, November 10, 2008

It was a toss up between staying home Friday night & watching 4 of my nieces & nephews, or accompanying my fun friend Julie and her two girls to the Carrie Underwood concert. Thanks to her brother-in-law that won the tickets through a local radio station but couldn't use them - he gave them to her. So, she called me up & wondered if I would like to go & I jumped at the chance. Didn't know exactly what to expect - not familiar with a ton of Carrie Underwood - but I give the concert a big thumbs up...Miss Underwood has an amazing voice & she's a good entertainer. Plus, it was free. Even if I didn't like it I wouldn't be losing out on anything...it was a win, win situation.



The famous Carrie Underwood

Fun Friend Julie w/ her daughters Hayden & Zoie

Me w/ the real cuties of the night

All the girls...
Thanks Julie, Hayde, & Zoie for such a fun time!!!

2 comments:

Linsey said...

So, can she sing? Because I am kind of convinced that she is mostly famous because she is beautiful!

Brown Sugar said...

you are welcome.