Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So - I know it comes as a complete shock that I am actually updating my blog, but it's true. Hey - there's been way too much going on in my life the last few months to worry about keeping with blog-dom. But, I am rejuvinated and here's the latest...


I manage a really great dental office - but great I mean I work with doctors and staff that totally get in to Halloween. Thus, I did a "slave trade" with Annette (my mom) and she sewed me this fantastic costume while I took care of things around the house. I also need to throw a shout out to my Uncle Ken and Aunt Jayna who tracked down their famous "Cher" wig & then shipped it to me...it totally made the costume.

Me as the Gypsey or as Dr Haak proclaimed "Madam Zora from the movie Big"

Dr. Haslam as the Chick Magnet & Dr Haak as Vanilla Ice???

The staff @ Gilbert Family & Cosmetic Dentistry that dressed up

2 comments:

Linsey said...

As soon as I saw you the Cher song "Dark Lady" started playing in my head. The costume is fantabulous and the slave trade was soooo worth it!

Leticia said...

You look hot!