Monday, September 3, 2007

Tag Info

I have been stressing about this blog all day long...enough is enough and I am now confronting the inevitable. Here goes nothin...


5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

  1. Living in Salt Lake City for almost a year
  2. Applying to the University of Utah so I could start in January '98
  3. Working 2 jobs - office in the day - COSTCO @ night
  4. Being the ward organist (most disasterous calling to date)
  5. Preparing for my 24th birthday b/c I thought I was getting old

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

  1. Return items to Target and Old Navy
  2. Vacuum the downstairs
  3. Write this blog
  4. Watch "The Hills"
  5. Lay out by the pool in 115 degree heat & finish my book

5 Favorite Snacks:

  1. Corn dogs from Sonic (borderline disgusting I know)
  2. Roasted almonds (you can 12 for 2 Weight Watcher's Points)
  3. Diet Coke (does that count as a food???)
  4. Graham crackers w/ frosting
  5. Fresh, ripe, yummy peaches that are so full of juice they drip down your arms

5 Songs I Know All The Lyrics To:

  1. The Sound of Music soundtrack
  2. "Inspiration" by Chicago
  3. "Rodeo" by Garth Brooks (don't ask - just know that I am a really fun Auntie)
  4. "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix Alot
  5. "Open Arms" by Journey

5 Things I'd Do If I Had $1,000,000

  1. Buy a house
  2. Give my sister Allison the money she needs for In Vitro
  3. Have a large travel fund
  4. Live in London for an undetermined amount of time
  5. Buy myself a great diamond ring

5 Bad Habits

  1. My addiction to trashy reality TV
  2. Sleeping another 30 minutes after my alarm goes off
  3. Going home after work instead of the gym
  4. Thinking it's my responsibility to let people know when they're being ridiculous, annoying, and otherwise inappropriate
  5. Not being more patient with people

5 Styles I Will NEVER Wear Again

  1. Shoulder pads (especially the ones my mother continues to safety pin in her shirts that she's had since 1980)
  2. Baby doll outfits
  3. All the clothes I wore on my mission (need I say anything else???)
  4. Those stupid peg legged jeans & the multi-colored scrunch socks you wore w/ them
  5. White pantyhose w/ black shoes

5 Favorite Toys

  1. Digital camera
  2. My car - I can't stand NOT being mobile
  3. I-Pod
  4. TV
  5. My cell phone

5 People Tagged

  1. Mindy Udall
  2. I don't have 4 more friends w/ blogs so I gues it's up to Mindy to pass it along to as many people as possible - Thanks Mindy!

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Stop blogging about food (or in this case mentioning it), you're killing me!!

shana said...

off topic but, are you so excited to see Project Runway? and more on topic, I'd like to see a picture of you in your missionary clothes....maybe THAT should be the challenge for season 4-simple yet stylish designs for the sisters.