Monday, May 5, 2008

Transformation

Seriously, I just had a wild hair (literally), obeyed my inner impulsiveness, and chopped my hair. Here are the before and after photos...

Before




And after...


Yes, if you look closely you will also see that I apparently had an inner punck voice I was listening to as well and decided to go with some purple "peek-a-boo" color in my new hair. I am having regrets; I really did like my long hair - but I was also really sick of it. Plus, I keep reminding myself that hair grows - mine grows fast - and so I should enjoy the summer cut. Right? Anyone? Anyone?

Am I delusional, crazy, need meds so I don't listen to the voices inside my head, or just roll with it & enjoy it?

6 comments:

Linsey said...

I LOVE IT! I always have cutter's remorse immediately after, but over the long haul am delighted. Hair is great in that all "mistakes" will eventually be rectified so it really is the place to experiment. Lucky for you, this is not a mistake - shake that shag girl! Work it, work it, own it, own it...

Jessica said...

Totally makes your eyes (as if they need any help) pop out!

You need to post more than 6 times a year Ashley. I request more Dave.

Mindy said...

very hip and fierce (as christian would say). i didn't know you were a punk goddess and am waiting to see the purple in person. also bring the invites to work, we will meet up for the exchange!

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely the cutest thing ever! I love it!

Thanks for the mexican joke! Loved it!

Lettie

Anonymous said...

I am so proud that you updated your blog and sported and new do all in one!! I love it and I love the purple even more.

Adrianne said...

I don't see the purple...but as always you got the better hair in our family and can do anything with it. Have fun with it!