Thursday, July 12, 2007

Heads Carolina - Tails California



Not really sure how the whole thing started, but it's lasted. You see - Curtis is what is deemed as"the big brother I never had." It all began one Utah autumn eve when I went into Costco Wholesale to interview for a job. Curtis had the dubious job of interviewing me, hiring me, and also being my boss. My first impressions of Mr. Harms were that he was more than a little full of himself, but as time wore on we became friends. He was the one showing up on my door step late at night w/ a huge tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream after I had a really, really bad day, dance on top of the filing cabinet inside the vault @ Costco just to get me to laugh, as well as poke me with a fork exclaiming "You are done!" when referencing the current boy I was dating (which of course no one was ever good enough). Life has trampled on finding Curtis in North Carolina with his wife, two kids (Meghan & Trevor), and Emily their 16 year old Dalmation. One commonality that continues to exist between Curtis & I is our love for roller coasters. Thus, we spent the day at South Carolina's Carrowinds Amusement Park and relived the thrill of speed, jerky roller coasters, and the liberating feeling of screaming at the top of our lungs.





3 comments:

Paige said...

Just reading about roller coasters makes me want to vomit, like my kids today after their roller coaster!

Adrianne said...

So sad I missed the roller coaster, Mario is not. He hates them

You need to update way more.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.