Sunday, August 26, 2007

Some Things I Think Are Wonderful

Yes, in Oprah's vain, I thought I would return to blogging with a few photos of things I think are great. In order to be classified into the "great" category, the item/person/action must make me smile and otherwise appeal to my senses. So, here you go:

My latest pedicure adventure. Look closely, you will see an intricate argyle design hand painted - no stickers here! And, for an added bonus, the handpainting was just as cheap as a pedicure at my regular place.
Little boys who ride their rockin' horse as if they were cowboys in the wild, wild, west


My Michael Kors "Cha-Chi" shoes that my roommate found for me at Nordstrom Rack for only $35 bucks...she is such a good friend



5 year old girls who dress themselves - complete w/ their favorite pair of "high heels"


My cute nephew Cade w/ his navy blue Vans on

The lamp shade I just made for my friend Mindy's newly re-done guest room








































































































3 comments:

Paige said...

Those toes are to die for.

Jessica said...

Fun post...I wish you do it more often!! How in the heck did you make that lampshade?!

Adrianne said...

Please post more pics of the kids since Misty doesn't send me any.