Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Announcing...

...the arrival of my newest niece Khloe LaRae Smart. She is welcomed by mom, dad, Colton, Kallie, and Cade. I served as babysitter/auntie extraordinaire at home with Khloe's siblings while Khloe's mom, dad, and two grandmas were at the hospital anxiously awaiting her arrival. At around 3:00 p.m. on November 18, 2007 we welcomed Khloe into the world. She was 7lbs. 5 oz. 21 inches long. Here some pics of her first moments in the world.

Khloe LaRae Smart



Big brother Colton

Big sister Kallie

Mom and her girls

Cade checking out "baby doie"


Khloe's Nana & Grandpa

4 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

that picture of mom and dad with khloe is so dear it made me cry a little.

Linsey said...

she is so sweet, and I'm sure Mindy is happy to have her finally here - Congratulations Auntie Ashley!

Adrianne said...

That picture of mom and dad did make me cry a little bit, because it makes me feel like my baby is denied...and I know it's my fault.

Jessica said...

Cute kids. That Kallie is a mini josh.