Thursday, November 8, 2007

Excuse Note

Dear Fellow Bloggers:

Please excuse Ashley from her long absence of blogging as she has recently beeng juggling late night visits from men in loin cloths, work travel to Utah, and most recently a 10 day stint visiting her sister and new nephew in Argentina. She is re-committing to her blog and will promptly bring her family, friends, and fellow sports fans up to date. If you have already "de-linked" her from your blog, she passes on no ill will but hopes that the blog break up is not permanent.

Sincerely,

Phantom Blogress

Kat, Me, and Page in UT


Dabrielle (co-worker/friend) & I posing on Main St. Park City

4 comments:

Paige said...

That's it??? That's your update after all the excitement? I'm still considering de-linking.

Ashley said...

I am still blogging Page. I just barely finished!

Brown Sugar said...

I am so glad that you posted. I could never de-link you. I am all talk and no follow through. I will have to make a post to let people now that you are no longer in threat of being delinked.

Mindy said...

ash, welcome back and i love the new color of your blog. of course, i got a preview of the pics from argentina and the man in loin cloth. whoo hoo! party on.